M. Com(with Taxation as Optional Subject.)
Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a postgraduate Masters Degree concentrating on commerce, management and economics related subjects with special emphasis on accounting, finance, taxation, Human resource management, etc. The College offers M.Com Finance stream since 1995. This is one of the highly demanded postgraduate courses in India. The significance of M. Com lies in the fact that it not only offers immense job opportunities in the areas concerned but also provides a platform for promoting fundamental research and pursues professional courses in the concerned subjects leading to a fusion of academic excellence and professional competence. The Department has made outstanding contributions in producing highly competent students suited both to the requirements of the industry and the academic world.
1. Producing highly competent students suited to the requirements of industry and the academic world.
2. Promotion of academic research.
3. Provide community and extension services to the society at large.
1. To train and develop each students to better academic performances.
2. To provide job oriented courses to the general public in commerce related subjects.
3. To make arrangements for consultancy services in taxation and accounting.
Area of coverage:
Advanced financial accounting, principles of management &organizational behavior, financial management principles, Research methodology, Quantitative techniques, Strategic management, Financial management strategies, Human resource management, Operations research, Management accounting, Direct taxes-law & practice ,International business, Co-operate governance, Business environment, Advanced cost accounting, Direct taxes-Assessment & Procedures, International finance, Financial markets & derivatives, Security analysis & portfolio management, Project/Dissertation, Viva-voice.
Sales Tax Practitioner, Sales Tax Consultant, Professor in College, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountants, Accounts Officers, Auditors.